How rare? Designo electric green clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aw, thank you W17! Keep an eye open for me, I am in Preston! (Well, a village outside it.) Please, please, if you see me, sound your horn and wave?

Of course I will you shouldn't be too hard to miss. I'll keep an eye out for you. my daily car is a black BMW Z4 coupe my reg is my username so if I see you I'll still give you a wave

WiqyMRZ.jpg

Last edited:
I've made a start on making it look better. I've ditched the window tints and painted a little bit on the bonnet. This was more a test just to see the colour match and will be done again soon.

ok6W5DZ.jpg

XleJHmF.jpg

I'm going to slowly work my way round the car till its back to looking it's best. I keep looking at wheels but that can wait for now. It needs to go on the 5 spoke slab looking Amg wheels

Excellent! I know what you mean about the paint colour, mine is faded on one side, sadly.

W17GLE said:
Of course I will you shouldn't be too hard to miss. I'll keep an eye out for you. my daily car is a black BMW Z4 coupe my reg is my username so if I see you I'll still give you a wave
Nice RS in the background.

How is it going W17 GLE? Ready to bring her out into the world yet? I'd love to see her (but not until the little Green Meanie has been properly given a spa day, she would hate you to see her...ugh! *dirty*!

I'll be honest I've not actually touched it since, it's just tucked away in the unit. It'll probably be June when i get round to doing anything as I've got a couple of weeks off work. I hope yours is going well.

image-2930838320.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom