How silly a purchase are these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martin_a

Car
C200
a mate is interested in a 4x4. Was looking at diesel power but seen this which does I admit look nice.

Aside from the fuel bills, is it going to be a nightmare of rot and electrical gremlins?

Used Mercedes M-CLASS ML 500 ( 6 seater ) for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 1184307)

I know nothing about them.

Hello

I Had a petrol ML350 (3.7 v6) for over 3 years and loved it, that would do 28mpg on a run and around 20 in town dropping to early teens.

A work collegue had the ML500 and his had a OBC which was abover the rear view mirror, when ever we went out in that it was readying between 14 and 18mpg...

Towards the end of ownership in my car I started working out any trip in how much it would cost though which I didn't enjoy. Even a short 20 mile trip say was £6 so it was soon swapped....

I miss sat high up and miss the sound but it was nice to have.

DSCF4384-1-1.jpg

DSCF6399.jpg

I had a 500 for about five years. No problems really. About 18 to 20 mph overall. Engines was wonderful. Looks like a decent car, no Comand but frankly your better off with a Tom Tom.

Stunning pics there.

I thought it would have stupid mpg figures. Mind if they are generally reliable I'll let him know and he can make it mind up.

I would definitely need a diesel for towing. It'd be in the 10's I'd think!

I'm guessing they're counting the row behind the driver as just having two seats...:fail

I nearly bought one (a ML500) late last year for knocking around in, I actually wish I had as they seem fantastic value for money compared to the diesel. They seem to have a higher spec too as they were an expensive car new.

I nearly bought one (a ML500) late last year for knocking around in, I actually wish I had as they seem fantastic value for money compared to the diesel. They seem to have a higher spec too as they were an expensive car new.

They do.....even a nice wooden gear shift knob :thumb: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom