How to annoy a traffic warden

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deane x

Car
C350e S205 2016

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 142

In this instances I believe I'm right in saying that the traffic warden can issue a ticket as it's not clearly displayed :fail but would be fun if it wasn't a law lol

Sadly, gl boy is correct.

I would have loved to play the game otherwise...

I wouldn't, just means the guy with his belt, buckle, zips, carabiner, etc is going to be leaning right over my front wing and bonnet.

Besides he might do a wee on your door handle or something.

I know it's just a joke but I tend to try not to provoke anyone, especially if i'm not there to control the situation. Once, I had a disagreement with a guy (he parked in a disabled bay, clearly nothing wrong with him, sports person) but I forgot he saw my car. When I got back to my car, there was his half eaten Apple placed on my driver's side roof! Glad he left it at that.

I wouldn't, just means the guy with his belt, buckle, zips, carabiner, etc is going to be leaning right over my front wing .
yeah I don't think I would either but it did make my laugh

If I were the warden who checked that car I'd issue a ticket anyway, giving the driver the hassle of finding the correct ticket and going through the appeal procedure.

Amusing japes work both ways.

If I were the warden who checked that car I'd issue a ticket anyway, giving the driver the hassle of finding the correct ticket and going through the appeal procedure.

Amusing japes work both ways.
Your not a TW by any chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom