How to check which Mercedes-Benz models it is suitable for according to the OEM code of the parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vivian

Car
W207
Dear all,

How to check which Mercedes-Benz models it is suitable for according to the OEM code of the parts? tks!!

I think he wants a parts lookup site, where by he can see what models a particular part is fitted to/used on?

You used to be able to do this on the MB EPC system.

There’s bound to be several options on the aftermarket - which all vary in accuracy etc. Autodoc has a feature that shows this sort of data.

Hth :thumb:

I think he means, how to find out from an OE part number which MB cars a particular OE part will fit.

Edit: Will beat me by ten seconds...

I think he wants a parts lookup site, where by he can see what models a particular part is fitted to/used on?

There’s bound to be several options on the aftermarket - which all vary in accuracy etc. Autodoc has a feature that shows this sort of data.

yes , thanks for your answer

Well deciphered :)

Even though the first post was in English, certainly was a struggle to understand the meaning behind it. Looks like a "Sir Humphrey civil service" statement, as in what the hell you talking about! Thank goodness some "mindreaders" have decoded it.

Next time I will simply express the meaning.tks.

yes,we bought system 24th Nov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom