how to close my account on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think you need to PM one of the admin staff ?

Sorry to see you go .......

I hope you reconsider. I read your post and although I didn't comment I did happen to agree with your angle of the argument, but not everyone else will, and some will express that in more extreme ways than others.

Live and let live. In any community there are those whose views you wont agree with and vice versa, its all part of diversity.

I've opened a few threads on here where I've described competitive car play between me and other road users, I see it differently to others and I've learned to ignore the comments I don't agree with. :)

Surely this isn't over the speeding ticket thread? As others have said, if you post on a public forum, you're going to get a range of reactions. If everyone just sympathised and agreed with you, we'd never have any debates. If someone is a little sharp in their response, you can either ignore it or challenge it. If they over-step the mark, the mods will step in and keep things on track.

Surely this isn't over the speeding ticket thread? As others have said, if you post on a public forum, you're going to get a range of reactions. If everyone just sympathised and agreed with you, we'd never have any debates. If someone is a little sharp in their response, you can either ignore it or challenge it. If they over-step the mark, the mods will step in and keep things on track.

Don't bite back just use the report post
report.gif
function.

All forums have people with a very basic understanding of ethical thinking when it comes to speeding, the law is the law. Ignore it. Complexity is beyond them in this case, often these same people can think more roundly in other areas, it doesn't make them idiots.

chill.

Simon please sleep on it , you will probably have a good old laugh about this tomorrow

IT would be very sad to see you go mate

Please sleep on it :thumb:

If I was you, I'd take a few days out, leave the account as it is, cool off and see if you still want to participate. This IS a good place and 99% of people here are intelligent and worth debating with! Take time out for a bit... :)

Agree with DavidjPowell dont leave over a spat

keep smiling dont let the internet warriors grind you down;)

Not that I am saying you should go, but isnt it funny how people always post an I am leaving or how do I close my account thread instead of just PM'ing an admin or mod.

We have had quite a few of these seemingle attention seeking and toys of out the pram threads recently.

Last edited:
Part of the fun of a partial flounce is the don't go and please yourself postings

Simon, in the natural run of things a balance will be achieved. Some of the comments on your other thread may seem harsh... but they were balanced by other comments.

This type of thread is, however, crass.

I'm afraid to say, I agree. I've never understood the need to post the "I'm off!" thread. If I was offended by some posters, I'd simply say so, at the time and move on. None of this stuff is personal, and if it ever was, PM a mod! Simple.

Lol!!! Or worse, people said, "Great!!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom