How to connect my pocket pc to inbuilt phone with comand unit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cikko

Car
W210 E320 CDi Avantgarde Sport
Hi,

I hope someone can help....

I have a W210 with a built-in Ornage Pay As You Go phone that works lovely - as it should....

If this were my proper phone - it would be fine.

I have a pocket pc style phone & both are on the same network provider (Orange)....

Does anyone know how I can make the bulit-in phone acknowledge the presence of my 'new' phone? I have tried all kinds of settings and can't seam to get it to work.:doh:

If there's anyone with knowledge out there that has done this - any ideas/clues or help at all (even if possible to do this or not)... would be truly appreciated.

Stu :)

Last edited:
:thumb:
What fixed phone cradle do you have? If it is a 6150/6210/6310 then you can use the ViseeO MBU1000 instead of a phone and connect your new phone to the ViseeO by bluetooth. Comand Online Ltd :: Mercedes Phone/Bluetooth :: ViseeO MBU1000 Bluetooth for Mercedes Benz

If it isnt all you can really do is when in the car divert the calls from the pocket pc style phone to the existing car phone.

NPUK,

THAT is FANTASTIC!

I appreciate yoru help - I do have 6210 and so this is a quick fix... despite being hidden in the centre arm rest - the ViseeO looks cool :cool:

Much much appreciated!!!

Stu :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom