How to connect the dashboard center speaker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMG SBL

Hi! I'm new in this, I have a c32 amg with the navi stereo, but my speaker on the dashboard is not connected, how can I connect it? Actually there is no cables in the speaker

Speaker on top of the dash??

If this is what I believe you mean then this is an air vent.. You can open this with the dial in the middle. Also in between the 2vents above the head unit is a dial,push this up and this will give you air con air out of the vent

Yes i did, but there is a Bosé speaker too in that piece, and there aré the vents too

AMG SBL said:
Yes i did, but there is a Bosé speaker too in that piece, and there aré the vents too

Well I never! Don't think mines got one!? Just the left/right vents! I may have to investigate now! I've had that lot out two or three times before and not noticed a speaker up there!

Yes, the cars with navi stereo have the speaker there, I think that is a subwoofer but my speaker doesn't have connections cables , I'm confused

AMG SBL said:
Yes, the cars with navi stereo have the speaker there, I think that is a subwoofer but my speaker doesn't have connections cables , I'm confused
Sub woofer is in the boot......right hand side, behind the removable panel

AMG SBL said:
You are quite right there's a small tweeter angled towards the front of the car on the windscreen side of the dash vent! Cables must drop down behind the vent assembly. Do a search on the American forums

The speaker in the rear part of the car is a woofer , and the tweeters are in the doors, the subwoofer is inside of that piece, and the rare thing is that there is no cables for that speaker even in the stereo

That speaker is the centre channel for the logic7 sound system, it may be the nav was retro fitted and came with all the speakers but not the amp and loom, in the menu of the sound set up you should have an option to turn on logic 7 and test the speakers if that's not there then you may not have the logic7 sound system, to be fair they are are a pain in the **** anyway I have replaced that centre speaker twice as the cone separates from the frame and distorts horribly.

E55CHUNK said:
That speaker is the centre channel for the logic7 sound system, it may be the nav was retro fitted and came with all the speakers but not the amp and loom, in the menu of the sound set up you should have an option to turn on logic 7 and test the speakers if that's not there then you may not have the logic7 sound system, to be fair they are are a pain in the **** anyway I have replaced that centre speaker twice as the cone separates from the frame and distorts horribly.
But, i think that my car have it, because is a navi with bose sound, any of you have a picture of the conectors of the speaker and the navi? Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom