How to deal with a troublesome Snake!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sinewave

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 520 M-Sport Touring, Kawasaki ZX10R KRT (AMG Eater!)
Show him the V O L T A G E! :eek:

Snake1.jpg

Snake2.jpg

That one needs a looong nap before it can make some damage. It must have got a springbok in there or maybe the friend of the photographer .

So is it dead ? It got zapped by the fence ?

Looks like it has been zapped and has a full belly

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Dont forget "its not the volts that kill you"

A quote from Running Scared.

These photographs of a large snake that has died after being caught in an electric fence have been circulating since 2005. The photographs are genuine. However, in most versions of the message, the description that accompanies the images is inaccurate.

The version discussed here claims that the snake was caught on an Australian sheep farm after the owner put up an electric fence to kerb the mysterious disappearance of some of his sheep. A number of other versions have similar cover stories set in different areas of the world.

In fact, the photographs were taken on the Silent Valley Game Ranch in Limpopo Province, South Africa. A web page on the game ranch website explains:
The snake in this picture had eaten a full grown Impala ewe and, sadly, caught itself in an electric fence.

Over four metres in length, this was a large specimen. When the python was skinned we found a full grown Impala ewe had just been swallowed.

Giant Snake in Electric Fence Photographs

Dont forget "its not the volts that kill you"

A quote from Running Scared.

"It's the volts what jolts and the mills what kills"

Now I know why I have always hated snakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom