How to deal with Telemarketers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Gollom,

very nice of you to make this point, if thats the only job they can do because they have had an illness or disability then I would try to help them do better if they wanted it, if thats the only job they can do because they are lazy, stupid, didnt concetrate at school and have bad qualifications or some other reason that is their fault then they deserve everything they get, they should also go round schools and say `keep messing about if you want to end up like a failure like me`

strong point I know but I see so many waisters about who blame everybody but themselves for their crap existance when most of the time it is just lazyness,

Hmmm I wonder if these people who are so below you can spell better than you can?

maybe, only people who point it out care, the soldiers I keep alive dont, thanks for pointing it out though, I hope you feel better for doing so,

Ah lighten up mate, it was meant as a joke and I had also meant to put a smiley face at the end but forgot.

This thread has got a bit serious over a funny youtube clip.

Ah lighten up mate, it was meant as a joke and I had also meant to put a smiley face at the end but forgot.

This thread has got a bit serious over a funny youtube clip.

no dramas:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom