HOW TO: Enable Reversing Camera + Night Vision in COMAND NTG4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you going to make a video on how you installed the camera itself?

did this mod to my 204 , camera and fakra adaptor cost me a whole 22 quid... well worth it

Attachments

• 70496412_10156150704001059_7095006572484493312_n.jpg
    70496412_10156150704001059_7095006572484493312_n.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 83
Could be tempted to do this.
Did Mario help with pulling the wires through at 0.34 ;)

Well worth doing this mod :)

I can do the entire process with OEM parts if anyone interested, drop me a PM

Could be tempted to do this.
Did Mario help with pulling the wires through at 0.34 ;)

He's hidden in all my videos :D

did this mod to my 204 , camera and fakra adaptor cost me a whole 22 quid... well worth it
Wow would you be so kind as to share where you got the parts from, I would really love to add this to my 2012 S204.
CHeers

I already have a rear cam, but is the front night view camera separate to the one in the mirror area currently, if I have the adaptive headlights etc?

I guess if there's no button near the light switch, it's probably quite a big retrofit...

Also why is the night view selection in the rear camera menu?!

Not sure why you'd have to 'enable' night vision - surely if your car is specced with it, it would just be available... seems to imply it's a feature that you can turn on even if the car isn't advertised as having that feature.

Not sure why you'd have to 'enable' night vision - surely if your car is specced with it, it would just be available... seems to imply it's a feature that you can turn on even if the car isn't advertised as having that feature.

Erm, this is for when you are Retrofitting, same with the reversing camera. I thought that was obvious from the video?

If you fitted the parts, you need to enable it from within COMAND.

I was about to add nightvision myself, but its £1800 in parts.

Last edited:
Hi KillerHERTZ,
different question for you, I have recently bought S350 2012 and can’t find how to check the adblue level
Can you help.

Hi KillerHERTZ,
different question for you, I have recently bought S350 2012 and can’t find how to check the adblue level
Can you help.

If you check my 'Reset Service Indicator' videos, once you get into that menu you can see the ad-blue level. however if its low it will tell you.

Latest video, enabling Reversing Camera & Night Vision in COMAND NTG 4.0 if retrofitting:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Would this work for e220 on 4.7 ntg

Ah I remember that featured on Top Gear, thanks.

Don’t know why it’s linked to the rear view camera in the posts above then?......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom