How to get Miles in Mercedes Me, Trip and Eco data?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uumode

MB Enthusiast
Car
C300 AMG Line Premium Plus
I find on the phone, it irritatingly displays KM not miles when remotely accessing the trip data and Eco data.

But on a computer it displays miles correctly, which is what I want.

Anyone else have this issue on their phone?

Go to mercedes me, settings, language then you can select the units and time format.

Go to mercedes me, settings, language then you can select the units and time format.

Thanks... I went there and it only allows choice of

1. Metric
2. U.S. :crazy: (gallons are smaller to UK gallons)

mbapp.png

Based on the U.S. unit gallon

C200 2 litre, 7 gears, more aerodynamic, stop start, in eco mode with mostly motorways at 70mph = average 33.6mpg (winter)

Previous E class 2.4 litre V6, 5 gears, from the last century would average about 28mpg in UK gallons (calculated by brimming )

Good point well made!
However with mine set at English and US standard, the mpg figures are the same as the car trip computer. How that works I have no idea.....

Good point well made!
However with mine set at English and US standard, the mpg figures are the same as the car trip computer. How that works I have no idea.....

I'm hoping the rather disappointing dash MPG figures are based on the smaller U.S. gallon as they are no where near the official MPG figures.

I will manually calculate based on miles covered and fuel used by brimming and the fuel needed to bring the tank to brim again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom