How to look Good Naked

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DarrinD

Car
CLK55AMG 2003,WIFE C180K COUPE EVO PAN
Don,t know about anyone else out there but all I,M getting just now at homw from my beloved is that this Gok guy on this programme is a god,any thoughts...:devil:

He's a tool ....

Look at him :eek: , would you take advice from him ? :rolleyes:

Tool,good choice of words,will pass that on to the boss at home,think he must be a hypnotist...poor old gals.

On a similar note,

Why is it that fitness instructors at the gym look like bikini models and aerobics instructors at the swimming pool look like beached whales.

He's a tool ....

Look at him :eek: , would you take advice from him ? :rolleyes:

He may be a tool, but he makes those ladies feel so good about themselves! A lesson for us all there m'thinks!

For me, he makes fat ugly old women look like 'well dressed' fat ugly old women.

And we wonder women have insecurities and feel crap about themselves!:rolleyes:

Are you saying that you're Wonder Woman Pammy ?

No - we are wonder women though ;)

Should have said we wonder why women have insecurities with some of the above comments.

Ahh just like a woman to blame a man for pointing out something that is painfully obvious ;).

You've gotta be pretty stupid to go on a show on national telly to have your're image sorted out by the top mincer ....

I've got no problem with girls, fat or thin you name it , if they are nice people and good fun .... anyone who is concerned overly with body shapes needs to get a life ( i'm a bit of a porker myself ;) ) and is particularly shallow ....

It's like the people that go on Jeremy Kyle to sort their family problems out ??!?!? WTF :crazy:

Don't get me started ..... it's cheap telly so it's popular ....

A soap opera costs circa a mill an hour to produce and show ...

A reality show costs the cameramans and presenters wages , they let the public do the work ...

You've gotta be pretty stupid to go on a show on national telly to have your're image sorted out by the top mincer ....

I've got no problem with girls, fat or thin you name it , if they are nice people and good fun .... anyone who is concerned overly with body shapes needs to get a life ( i'm a bit of a porker myself ;) ) and is particularly shallow ....

It's like the people that go on Jeremy Kyle to sort their family problems out ??!?!? WTF :crazy:

Don't get me started ..... it's cheap telly so it's popular ....

A soap opera costs circa a mill an hour to produce and show ...

A reality show costs the cameramans and presenters wages , they let the public do the work ...

Next on itv 2, Howard in another day in the lock ...:D

I'm not overly concerned but I fail to see how you can be shallow for not finding a certain body type attractive :confused: ? If people want to be overweight then fine - but don't go moaning about it and blaming everyone else.

Lol......My GF finds very very very very fat people replusive and it actually makes her reach.

One epsiode of "You are what you eat" she went running off to the toilet to throw up.
Amazingly strange I know

I have a belly on me (too much beer when I had time off).

I'm not overly concerned but I fail to see how you can be shallow for not finding a certain body type attractive :confused: ? If people want to be overweight then fine - but don't go moaning about it and blaming everyone else.

Perhaps i didn't phrase myself properly .... sorry :eek:

I was referring more to the sort of people you see on TV who literally won't have anything to do with someone because they are a bit overweight .. TBH , mainly in America .....

I don't find really fat people attractive personally , but i would never critisize or mock them because thats their choice (or not if they have an illness) .

But yes , you are right , if you're a porker , there's no use in saying 'It's their fault , i didn't know that eating 100 big macs a day would make me into a behemoth' :rolleyes:

Some of you seem to be missing the point. It's not what other people think that actually matters to these women - but what they think about themselves based upon a belief of what people think - not what they might actually think. It is compounded by what is portrayed as the only acceptable body shape and/size in the mass media yet that shape/size is something so far removed from the norm and the reach of the vast majority of us. That acceptable shape/size is rammed down everyones throats on billboards, TV, magazines, prog's like Look Ten years Younger - oh and spend £50k in surgery while you're at it. Is it surprising people suffer low self esteem?

Most women, and it applies to men too, can never in a month of sundays hope to acheive this perceived acceptable image and some become withdrawn and their self esteem vanishes. The point of HTLGN is that you don't have to because no matter what shape and size you are - you have assetts that you can make more of. Gok helps these women take a more realistic view of themselves, encouraging them to be more comfortable with what they do have. He gives them the confidence to be proud of what they have and to be able to make the most of it and be happy with themselves - and that's a bad thing how?

If you are truly happy with who you are and what you are then I applaud you - it's a rare gift. Most of us think we should be something different - the bliss to be content with what we have.

Last edited:
Gok? that's a new one to me......what's a Gok?:confused:

The show host's name is Gok Wan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom