How to map burned on a DVD please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLS5OO

I carried the map of Europe 2008/2009 and the folder contains 4 CDs and CD contains 3 files of type CCD,IMG,SUB.... I want to copy the map on a DVD to run on my car I do not know how my father in the burning Please advise me, Thank you so much that I have use the program Nero</SPAN>

IMGBURN supports both ISO and IMG files so just follow the guide above and select whatever image file you have.

IMGBURN supports both ISO and IMG files so just follow the guide above and select whatever image file you have.

Can you decrypt the question from the OP for the rest of us (or if it is only me who could not follow, then to me)? He is talking about four CDs that sound like they could be map CDs for a CD based navigation device, did the file names tell you something?

I think I've seen this person writing his questions at least on five different forums while I think one would be sufficient if he would let his sister translate the questions so that it would be easier for others to understand what it all is about (the same when interpreting forum replies).

Better to buy an original disc than attempt to copy ........

Better to buy an original disc than attempt to copy ........

If it is for the car.:) I thought the title was about locating a burnt DVD. :rolleyes: I hope the DVD has not been burnt on fire. :eek:

Honestly I'd like to understand what is going on.

OP has downloaded a 2008/2009 map disk for the comand system....

sounds like a violation of copywright laws to me... but hey, what do I know...

There is also another thread by the OP about a farked COMAND unit after an 'update'

Maybe Pirate Bay is the answer ........ maybe not .........

Maybe what CLS500 wants is to put all the 5 cd's contents on 1 dvd so his cd-based system would read it, and he doesn't want to keep changing the cd for different regions.

If this is the case, he won't be able to do it, his system doesn't read dvd's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom