how to reactivate tire pressure E55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markevo

Car
W201 190E
Hello , I dont have a owners manual and need instructions how to reactivate tire pressure monitor as I have had air put in them .
Dont know how to reset .

Car is E55 AMG 2003

Thanks
Mark

No I checked the tire pressure and I added air as slightly out but carnt sus how to reativate TPMS ............the link you provided unfortunately did not show how to do it .

thanks for trying to help me

There is a user manual online here:
Mercedes E-Class W211 user manual

You have to register/pay to download it but you can read and search through it online for free.

Information on activating the tyre pressure monitoring system starts on page 315.

thank you i dont mind if i have to pay just need to know how to use all these buttons lol . If you know anyone how has a hard copy for my e55 i'll buy it off them . Ta Mark

I'd like a hard copy of the manual too, keep meaning to ask MB Dealer.

You may not have the tyre pressure monitors fitted. I believe they were an option. I can't find the relevant display on mine. Best bet is to check visually every day or so, and do a pressure gauge check weekly. It's how I spotted a poor seal on my f/n/s.

There's also a US user guide on MBUSA - not perfect, but not bad..

http://www.mbusa.com/vcm/MB/Digital...2004_e320_e500_e55amg_3204004matic_sedans.pdf

So tell us more about your car!

hi it deffo has the sensors fitted as i can get into the screen showing the pressures of all 4 wheels the problem i have i carn't reactivate them . It has had 2 cats removed with x flow pipe re map to 520hp derestricted and also lowered it's awsome buzz compared to my previous M3 e46 . Just wish i had the owners hand book . Will check out the link above .

520 - nice. Crank or wheel? Mine was remapped, gave 25 or 30 extra hp, but I do run on stock pipes, pulley, filters and everything else. Sounds like a hoot. Have you priced up a hard copy of the manual yet, or whether they are still available?

Really want one for when I come to sell, but suspect they are £££'s.

oh thats at the crank ,wish it was at the wheels but its scary enough for me . No not ask MB how much to order a original but if this link is no help that will be my next step . So what model do you have / had ?

tpms is reset viaa te steering wheel buttons whilst the vehicles at rest. scroll through the same menu that shows the assist info then follow the screen prompt to reset.

oh thats at the crank ,wish it was at the wheels but its scary enough for me . No not ask MB how much to order a original but if this link is no help that will be my next step . So what model do you have / had ?
I have an '05 W211 E55k. Got it last Sept, and am still grinning like a fool :)

Yes they are very fast ........I've ordered a manual from MB for my model .....£36 from the mother land .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom