How to remove these stains please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djpleasure

Hi, found this forum which looks great after a bit of googling, hopefully someone will be able to help with an issue I have.

I am in the process of cleaning my car inside and out thoroughly but have hit a snag.

On my centre console at the sides, Denim dye stains have rubbed off from jeans, staining the plastic quite badly. I was advised to try STP Tuff Stuff to remove, however I have had no success in sourcing that locally and no real reliable source onlione that is fast delivery and does not cost a lot p&p.

What would you suggest to remove these stains? I am UK based so product needs to be readily available here.

Also there is a fine nylon like mesh over the speaker pods, these look very discoloured, I think they are suppose to be cream/light beige, however they are nearer black. Scrubbing would damage the mesh I would have thought. Any pointers here please.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give, it will be greatly appreciated.

Was reading the ingredients, sounds like bomb making material, guess that would work then, blow it apart lol.

THanks mate I will give it a shot, hopefully my local cleaning supplier will stock it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom