Well --- for something to do I watched the video. What appalling workmanship, I would be ashamed to let someone se how bad I was at doing a job. lets pick some faults.
1. Leaving the brake caliper hanging on the flexi hose
2. Not cleaning the new discs before fitting the caliper
3. No copper grease on the backs of pads.
4. He might have bothered to clean up the brake pins if using again.
5. Using his ratchet as a hammer to knock in the brake pins!!
6. Piece of pipe over the ratchet to undo and to tighten the wheels !!
7. No torque wrench in sight for wheel bolt tightness.
8. Note the scabby welding on top of the hammer, nice an safe.
I wonder if the N/S front wheel got the same treatment??