How to Replace wing mirror indicator bulbs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kop-al-74

Car
06 C230 2.5 v6 7G-Tronic
It's probably really simple to do but I havn't changed one of these yet.I have tried doing a search on this but couldn't find anything.Any help would be appreciated.It's for a W203 C230.

Thanks.

Remove mirror cover, Undo the two screws that hold the indicator in. Replace bulb and re assemble.

Ok,I have removed the mirror cover and removed the indicator lense from the cover.How do you get to the bulb?It look like a sealed unit?

Ok,I have removed the mirror cover and removed the indicator lense from the cover.How do you get to the bulb?It look like a sealed unit?

There are no bulbs, they're leds in a sealed unit, you need a new indi unit, but they're cheap even from MB.

How did you remove the cover? I've searched for a how-to on this to no avail.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately it doesn't appear as easy with the W215. I now have the print-outs from WIS, the first tells you to remove the mirror glass before removing the cover, the instructions for removing the glass tell you to remove the cover before removing the glass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom