How to set Command display with AMG Logo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tigerruss

Car
ML63 AMG
Have searched and tried all reported ways to get into secret menus to select AMG logo for Command system but none work. Does anyone know how to do this on a W164 ML63 late 2007 UK spec?

Why AMG don't do this anyway suprises me.

Have searched and tried all reported ways to get into secret menus to select AMG logo for Command system but none work. Does anyone know how to do this on a W164 ML63 late 2007 UK spec?

Why AMG don't do this anyway suprises me.

Nice car tigerruss, welcome to the forums. :thumb:

I don't know how to do it but I would be interested too if you find a way.....:D

Mark

I'm sure it has been talked about before , there may even be a HOWTO somewhere ...

However i do remember Glojo posting up a service bulletin from MB saying that if the Comand screen had been altered to display the AMG logo , then it could invalidate any warranty claims for the electronics should they have a failure. It was detailed for the tech to check the Comand startup as part of any warranty claim.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/electronics/53718-how-change-boot-logo-comand.html

Last edited:
I'm sure it has been talked about before , there may even be a HOWTO somewhere ...

However i do remember Glojo posting up a service bulletin from MB saying that if the Comand screen had been altered to display the AMG logo , then it could invalidate any warranty claims for the electronics should they have a failure. It was detailed for the tech to check the Comand startup as part of any warranty claim.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/electronics/53718-how-change-boot-logo-comand.html

Does not work on mine. Thanks for the link anyway....:)

M.

I read something like this in the US forums (sorry can't remember which one). It involved hacking the software CD...

hope this helps (a bit at least)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom