How to squeal on a non UK licence holder ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No, it is not a scam. In a society where where vehicle speed restrictions are often revenue driven rather than safety driven, these type of services are bound to pop up. Especially as the 'points' attached to the 'speed taxation' can lose people's livelyhood.

Just my opinion...................

I'd better make sure my road tax is up to date before the next GTG.
You never know who might grass you up.

Maybe we should all start producing our driving licenses when we meet up? Why not throw in the insurance documents while we are at it?

Come on guys I thought we were better than this.
:crazy:

Mac.

Write to the Chief Constable and copy everyone into it eg dvla, local police, traffic police......then they will all do something because they will see everyone is copied into letter. I always do this and it always works !!!! It seems to me knowone cares any more with regards to small /petty crimes which is a sad reflection of society....One theory is that everyone these days have targets to keep. If following up this enquiry would take time / phone calls / letters etc and divert people from their normal daily targets then why would they follow it up ?

They need to really careful if they drive for work. A friend of mine lost his job for using his US licence for 2 years. He got caught out by his employer and was sacked for gross misconduct.

If this woman rammed your car, writing it off and reporting her meant there would be major problems claiming against her insurance, would you

Report her to the Police for not having a driving licence?

Keep quiet and let the claim go through without a problem?

Andy has made an excellent point and so far I have not seen an answer. Why didn't you or the husband report her when they were still together?

You had my vote until it became known that this is simply an act of vengeance and you are using the law. Where will it end, what will this woman do in retaliation? Are you and all your family whiter than white? I suspect we all have something we might be embarrassed by? Even me!!! :rolleyes: :p :D

John

machasm said:

Maybe we should all start producing our driving licenses when we meet up? Why not throw in the insurance documents while we are at it?

Mac.

Hmm, well I can't be sure, but I think you may have exceeded the speed limit!

machasm said:

Mac.

Well if your road tax was not up to date then the DVLA would automatically pickup on it from their new computerised system and no doubt you would automatically get fined/caught out and no one would need to grass you up… :D :p

GrahamC230K said:
I DO NOT believe you! :p

:D :D Fair cop,
I was just trying to be someone I'm not! :D

The sun is shining and all is well with the World
Have a nice day,

John

GrahamC230K said:
Makes no difference to cost either from what I have seen. Which in fairness I thought it would for obvious resons - having passed a test and being used to driving "on the other side" has to slightly higher risk surely - considering some insureres go down to teh colour of your car!

Em, I'm from Ireland, if I moved to the UK I would be driving on an EU Licence, we drive on the left too you know. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom