How to stop leaking roof

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hamid12321

Car
SLK200
Hi guys

I have recently bought a mercedes slk200 convertable and I have started to notice that whenever I open the boot, some water falls down from the edge of the lid. I spoke to someone about it and they said that the rubber seals along the roof needed softening and that there was a solution I could buy but he could not remember the name of it.
Please can someone give any suggestions as to how to stop the leaking?

Secondly, when I bought the car the owner did not have the original manual. Does anyone have a spare copy, if not where could I get one please?

I am new to this website therefore apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum or under the wrong topic.

Thank you

Hi guys

I have recently bought a mercedes slk200 convertable and I have started to notice that whenever I open the boot, some water falls down from the edge of the lid. I spoke to someone about it and they said that the rubber seals along the roof needed softening and that there was a solution I could buy but he could not remember the name of it.
Please can someone give any suggestions as to how to stop the leaking?

Secondly, when I bought the car the owner did not have the original manual. Does anyone have a spare copy, if not where could I get one please?

I am new to this website therefore apologies if I have posted this in the wrong forum or under the wrong topic.

Thank you
Gummi pledge and check all your drains are clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom