How to update datacard with retrofits anyone??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abb

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes
As per title, I have retrofitted many parts to my ML, using original MB items, some by my indy and others by my local bodyshop as part of my recent project.
I would like to update the datacard to reflect these changes so everything works correctly, as I have been informed this must be done to recode the SAM unit? SCN coding?? All a bit above my head TBH.

Anyone have any ideas how this can be done??

I have completed the retrofits, just need to need to update the datacard with new details and complete necessary coding etc.

Hi,
I have retro fitted Distronic on my CLS55, I coded it myself, but I was not 100% if I had done it correctly so I booked it into an Indy up the road who checked all the coding and if there were any updates required.
Since this visit I now put the vin number into my EPC and the data card shows the Distronic option fitted.
But the Distronic parts are still greyed out in the part pages of the EPC.

I had all my 203 upgrades and retrofits added to the data card by the guys at Comand. Including some changes in trim options, all appeared correctly in EPC. Must be something more involved?

Thank you gents. Have emailed Comand, so will see what they come back with.

I would be interested to know what is involved

I fitted a towbar and wiring to my 212 and it went into Merc for coding to the Sam. Now datacard shows towbar as fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom