How will they explain this? Officers crash car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It fell down the stairs :dk:

When the two plods refuse to say which one was driving the registered owner of the vehicle will be asked. When he says he doesn't know he'll be done for failure to disclose.

That's normally how these matters are settled, isn't it?

Jim Davidson Joke. (What happened to him)

There will be a complete independent investigation in to the incident.

They get someone from a different Lodge to do it.

One sober cop wrecks car whilst drunkard drives car without incident.

Whatever next.

The polices own insurance will fork out for the replacement vehicle (although if convicted of drink drive then its no use to him for a while) and also for the damage done to peoples property.

Whats interesting here, is where was the suspected drunken driver when the police were out driving the evo? Presumably there were 2 cops in the police car. Pulled over evo driver. They detain him, van comes off and takes him away, do they leave the police car unattended? Do they leave the suspect in the police car whilst they go for a "jolly".

Not the smartest of moves.

They'll get the sack surely.

Whichever way I look at this their actions make no sense at all and give the rest of the Police force (sorry - "service" nowadays) a bad name. Jerks.......

Did the car have to be moved because it was parked where it constituted a danger to other road users ?

Otherwise no reason for cops even to be in it . Possibly a case of TWOC ?

I can see the 2 of them being hung out to dry by their bosses...the police a) don't need the bad PR b) the force is about to come under extreme financial pressure like every public funded body and these 2 are making themselves prime candidates for the chop...lets wait and see if one of them buckles and says it was the other one driving.

In the course of my lawful duties I was proceeding down the Hale road in an orderly fashion when suddenly without warning a garden wall with no previous convictions swerved in front of me-- m'lud :wallbash:

Thats a bit presumptuous ain't it?

How do you know said wall has no previous, it may well have been hit by a car before, and thus been entirely responsible due to, once a bad wall, always a bad wall......

Jim Davidson Joke. (What happened to him)

There will be a complete independent investigation in to the incident.

They get someone from a different Lodge to do it.

Jim is still about watched a fairly new bit of his very funny and very rude stand-up only about a week ago, PM me for more info.

I would think they will both get off with a suspension on their ''police'' licence, it will then be ''investigated'' (which means them and their CO will have a little chat over some fresh coffee, get a bit of a bollocking) and that will be then end of that.................... oh apart from us (the public) picking up all the bills!!! :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom