How.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T5R+

SUPPORTER
,.............can this not be recorded. (To be honest know a few ways but still)............

I think it needs to be on the thread
Do I need to inform my insurance 🤣🤣

That car will never be right again 😫what a mess
Oh it needs some Columbians . I kid you not, great tin bashers. Its in the genes
After finishing on the sales lot Always the same statement "Es como Nuevo Senor" "Nunca Chocado !!" :eek:
Its needs a bit more than T Cut.:D
Tuercas Viejas

I wanted to make an offer, but there are no photographs of the interior. You've got to be careful these days.

Isn't there a current thread elsewhere about fitting an AMG engine into a W126😁

It may have been self-insured? Gulf owner.

To be honest I think whoever advertises this car is actually selling its identity to be cloned..... :(

£10k get you the documents and history of a 'legit' C63 that be be cloned to a stolen or accident-damaged one, then used on UK roads or even legally exported.

Or is it just me who has a suspicious mind....? :D

I wanted to make an offer, but there are no photographs of the interior. You've got to be careful these days.
I wouldn't want that on my conscience I could never sell that as a hpi clear when (Repaired) imo it should be a parts car at best I've seen some of these so called repaired to high standard , ie a 5 year old with a hammer 😮

...possibly imported and not UK registered?

A lot of LHD imports from Eastern Europe appear on ebay which are almost certainly damaged/repaired and not recorded (except possibly in US where they originated). In LT the US insurance market is still a major source for cars sold here after repair. To be fair the seller rarely hides the fact and will provide before and after photos if asked. I doubt the ebay sellers will be so forthcoming.

Send it to that Russian bloke on youtube , he will smack it back into shape. He has 'fixed' worse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom