Howard's motor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
Whatever has happened to your car Howard, I'm sure it's not good. Hope you are ok mate?

There was a thread running about it , but i asked for it to be pulled until we had sorted the insurance out , i'll ask Shude if he could re-instate it.

Basically , i was sitting at a roundabout waiting in line when a punk in a Pug 106 rear ended me at 40 mph , smashed me into the car in front , and that into the car in front of that , and we all ended up on the roundabout ...

4 cars written off , mine being one of them .

odd1.jpg

odd2.jpg

odd3.jpg

puginfront2.jpg

puginfront.jpg

pug.jpg

I see your signature pics is that of a car that was once discussed in "spotted on eBay". The interior pics ring a bell.

Yep , just bought it , the interior is a lot less red than it looks ;)

I'll put some proper pictures up once i have put my wheels on it and detailed it.

Blimey Howard, that's taken a battering. Hope you and your passengers were/are all ok? Is that Hampton Ct way by any chance?

Read about it HERE !

Yep , Ember Court roundabout !

I saw pics of your car when I got back off holiday but not the others, carnage, at least yours looked good in the sun against those frog boxes

Ouch...

Glad you're okay - hope things don't drag out too long with insurance...

The old one was nice - prior to it's 106 encounter, but the new one looks fantastic with that interior - is it Designo or bespoke?

Did you salvage the wheels from the crashed car?

Designo - scarlet and anthracite hide apparently ...

Yep , salvaged the AMG wheels , and the illuminated sills , and the Final Edition mats .... ;)

Nice car, Howard. Bet it looks even better in person

Once it's cleaned and polished , i'll let you all have a proper look , and you can marvel at the interior ! :p

Shame about your old car :(, although your new car looks fab :rock:

Just caught up with this Howard - sorry to hear about the incident - glad you're ok and you got a lovely replacement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom