Howdy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ethem

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction to myself....I'm 25 years old from north london, and a financial accountant....

I'm a newbie to Mercedes vehicles after a run of BMW for the last few years I've picked up a very tidy W204 C220 CDI Sportscoupe auto...It's an 05/05 with the sports two tone leather seats, evo wheels, park sensors, and all other usual refinements...

Hope to fit in well with the MBClub bunch so speak to you all around the forums...

Ethem

Hi Ethem
Welcome to the forum

Hi Ethem and welcome to the forum.Are you sure your car is w204 as in that case would be a clc

Hi Ethem and welcome to the forum.Are you sure your car is w204 as in that case would be a clc

I think you will find that the CLC is 'CL203', I was confused at first, but found it on Mercedes Wiki.

Welcome to the forum Ethem. :thumb:

ah, typo...lol...(save myself from the blushes of a newbie)...yes i meant W203...Although I am a little confused as some places call it CL203, and the CLC CL204...

Tahnks for the warm welcome all

Welcome.
If you car is 2005, then it will be CL203 officially! W203 is saloon, S203 estate
The CLC came later (2008)

hello mate and welcome what part of london are you from. just moved from muswell hill

Hi Ethem welcome to the forum :thumb:

Welcome Ethem. looking forward to seeing your MB :thumb:

WB, I'm from North London too

thanks for the welcomes all....

tony, im in oakwood fella not too far from muswell...where did u move to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom