Howmanyleft.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trando

Car
C63 AMG
A really useful website this...

Shows how many cars have been licensed in a particular year.

970 C63s in 2010!!!

How Many Left?

Edit - just seen earlier post..... Ignore...

Last edited:
Only 60 BMW 2002tii left on the road (a similar number SORN). 4 turbos.

I had no idea they were so rare.

There are only 222 CLK 55 AMG (208) 's left on the road!

One was registered for the first time in 07? :crazy:

Interesting. 55 R129 SL60s in total still around.

Don't worry chaps, plenty of ford focussssess / foci around :D

I always wondered if the members of the ford focus owners club waved at each other on the road? Must get RSI if they do :D

47 wdb124 300ce-24's and I have one of them :bannana::bannana::bannana:

There are not that many Fiat Stradas left

They rusted faster than a middle aged Benz.

There are only 80 Alfasuds left:( I owned a red SC and there are 5 of them left, and I had a Yellow (really!) Alfasud Super and there are 11 left: :( Frankly given the rust on mine I amazed there are that many left though.

The citroen bx has sadly demised. Oh how I miss mine with the barrel speedo :D

38 Talbot Sambas-Frankly it is our duty to finish the rest off!! I hated mine:)

8 of my Honda, (and 19 SORN).

Rare and I've got a minter :thumb:

38 Talbot Sambas-Frankly it is our duty to finish the rest off!! I hated mine:)

I learned to drive in one. I can only think of one mitigating factor - it was better than a Mini which I had to use once or twice.

Probably too many sherbets this evening but why doesn't the total cars licensed and SORN in 2010 by year of registration (right-hand table) not equal the total number reg+SORN in 2010 by quarter (left-hand column)?

122 190E 2.5-16 Manuals (+44 autos).

And only 97 2.3-16s, 11 autos.

I don't think the info on that site can be accurate. Either that or I own a couple of very rare cars.

I think the data is very untrustworthy. It isn't internally consistent, and for one model, I have seen 6 of the supposed 8 up for sale in the last three months. I think they are missing some.

Yes I suspect poor data. It appears that the Bentley Mulsanne, which was only launched late last year, has been selling steadily for the last decade - this will no doubt cheer up the accountants in Crewe.

I'm sure that the data is accurate and trustworthy - It takes the info from the DFT website - It shows you where you can download it yourself as a spreadsheet.

With regards to cars appearing to be very rare . This could be down to the fact that out of the 31 million vehicles being taxed there are over 2 million that have a make but the model information is described as 'missing'.

There are over 100,000 Mercedes with this description alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom