Howto: Change engine mounts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
230K said:
Parrot

Might be better changing that from left/right offside nearside to just side the turbo is on and side the inlet manifold is on.
I personally call the left side(sitting in car) the nearside and to add confusion people from USA or the continent could be reading.

Great Post

Thanks,

Very good point, in the Uk nearside is kerbside or the left hand side (from the back facing forwards)

Last edited:
Nice write up. Can you check the post in the HOWTO section and if there is any misleading information (I think you made an error from skim reading it?), can you write a paragraph here or something and I'll add it.

Last edited:
I've just fixed the original post from this thread, if that helps, and the subsequent post with the pictures of the mounts. Perhaps you could re-copy those two?

Are the mounts same for the Mercedes CLK 230 Kompressor (W208), 2000 Model?

one of the greatest things about this website id that the posts may get old, but never irrelevant. Thank you everyone for the rich knowledge and experience.

So my C250Diesel w202 has a left engine mount fail. Do all models within the w202 range have the same engine mounts or will the C250 have its own unique ones? Please pardon me for asking a seemingly stupid question.

Hi,
The engine mounts in 202 range are specific to the engine.

Nice thread, TYVM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom