HOWTO : SLK Evolution Pedal Mod - W202 & W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
i feel sad now... as if a milestone has been passed...
the child like innocence is lost and gone forever no longer can i flitter around uttering silly little mutterings in random posts...
No, i must now post intelligently... with an air of authority... (never mind the fact i can't even get my 2 year old to listen to me) :(

Did this upgrade a few days back after getting the part numbers off this thread

These pedals are a MUST for any enthusiast cost me around £50 from the dealers for my W202 I will post a slightly better picture once I give the car a proper detailed clean ;)

Last edited:
Emailed my local dealer today for availability and a price for the parts...can't wait to get these, they look excellent!!!

Yippee

Just picked up my new rubbers and fitted them all ok but just a little problem with the accelerator pedal but I won! :thumb:looks great thanks guys. Cost a bit more than quoted but worth every penny
£19.00 accelerator
£16.50 brake
£9.00 parking brake

+vat :-(

Last edited:
First mod and update I did on my C240T some time back :) Then I purchased the C43 and transferred the stuff to that one :bannana: Guess I will have to do the "old one" again soon :rolleyes: Had to change the complete accelerator pedal as dealer didn't want to sell the slide on rubber alone :mad:

Prices appear to vary quite a bit between MB dealerships... just been quoted the following prices...

Part no A1703000004 £22.80 inc vat accelerator pedal Part no A1702900182 £19.80 inc vat foot brake pedal pad Part no A2304300084 £7.08 inc vat parking brake pedal pad NOTE...The second and third parts are just the pad that goes onto the pedal, not the pedal itself.

Also advised by local dealership that they are not a stock item so will take 2 days to order in from MB :wallbash:

So total cost just a few pennies under £50, ic VAT. Order now placed and awaiting arrival of parts :thumb:

Can't believe no ones done this to an Aclass Help Please?

Does any one know the correct part number for the W168 Accelerator Official MBclub peddle mod.? W168 is not listed on the official link.

Part number I have is: A168 300 0082, but it is for a LHD W168 A210 and the cut out for the accelerator arm/linkage is on the left hand side instead of the right hand side?

I checked with a dealer a while back and he said the only part number that comes up is the one above. This included checking the A210.

Unfortunately even if you cut the rubber on the right hand side you are left with nothing holding the rubber to the top of the pedal so it’s not ideal.

Any advice would be appreciated?

A168 300 0082 would seem to be the throttle pedal pad.

Detali doesn't specify whether this part is LHD or RHD, so I'm guessing it's used for both, although it rather sounds as though you have already tried to fit one and not been successful?

A201 291 0082 might be the number for the brake pedal pad (auto), but it would be wise to research this further with MB.

Hope this helps
Chris

A168 300 0082 would seem to be the throttle pedal pad.

Detali doesn't specify whether this part is LHD or RHD, so I'm guessing it's used for both, although it rather sounds as though you have already tried to fit one and not been successful?

A201 291 0082 might be the number for the brake pedal pad (auto), but it would be wise to research this further with MB.

Hope this helps
Chris
Thanks for the reply, At least that confirms there is only one for both RHD & LHD cars , but it doesnt work on the RHD cars:wallbash:
However the Brake pedal is fine - the fit is perfect. May be I should explore w169s and see what they use ???

Thanks for the reply, At least that confirms there is only one for both RHD & LHD cars , but it doesnt work on the RHD cars:wallbash:
However the Brake pedal is fine - the fit is perfect. May be I should explore w169s and see what they use ???

Any chance you could confirm the part number for the brake pedal pad, please?

Chris

Hi Chris
Evo Brake Pedal Mod for the A class W168 is the same as w202
A 170 290 01 82 : brake pedal
Cheers

i know this is an old thread and dunno if ive missed it but can i have the parts numbers for a w210 pre facelift auto.many thanks :D

i get them for a 202 auto yes?sorry im new to mercedes and dont know on compatibility between vehicles

How much will cost to post the 3 pedals for an 2001 w203 to Republic of Ireland?
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom