HUB for W202 with 114.3 PCD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_ace5288

as posted earlier and most of you may have read i bought some alloys costing me quite a fair wack of money but to my dissapointment they dont fit.
their PCD is 114.3 whereas the PCD of the hubs on my W202 is 112mm

has anybody got any idea where i can purchase a complete set of hubs (second hand or brand new, price?) with the necessary PCD? i.e 114.3

or can anybody sort out my HUBS to make the wheels fit? and i mean properly, not a temporary life threatening job because im always on the motorway. a quote would be nice. (murray systems?)

willing to pay a sum.
thanks

What about the brake discs? Offset? Rim width and tyre size?
Surely this is much, much too much messing around? Don't know what wheels they are but it sounds as though any modifications would outweigh the cost of the wheels!

The safety implications and hassle with insurance companies would be the final nail in the coffin if you weren't already convinced!

What wheels are they and how much did they cost?

Will

my offset etc are all ok, i can centre the rims on the hub too.
its just the damning PCD! - thats if the original ones can be modified.

oh you wont think they all that but it'll be quite different to anyone else going for the same idea, my mate really likes them too and he wants a pair, so i want to steer well away.

they are the ultralite evolves discussed as shown in the other thread

hmm safety is a consideration, not really bothered about insurance, its a measly 3k motor and has done 160 on clock so my next major accident probz dump it anyway :)
ta

Did you look at PCD adjuster bolts? It's easily the cheapest option..

if they available can you purchase them for me? i'll honour you with the queens face :)

mr_ace5288 said:
hmm safety is a consideration, not really bothered about insurance, its a measly 3k motor and has done 160 on clock so my next major accident probz dump it anyway :)
ta

I would seriously check with your insurance company! Non-OEM wheels stand out like a sore thumb and I am sure that anyone would know that they are not a standard fitment to any Mercedes model. Factor into this that they don't fit properly and I think it may be too much of a risk to not check first. ;)

Just trying to help.

Will

i'll go with the risks of insurance, dads got fleet insurance covering 20 lorries including 4 cars and a jeep so im not too worried, dad wont know :)
hey murray would it be ok if i paypal you the money and you get them delivered for me?
i just dont understand which one to get.
and how easy will they be to apply?

and if you are involved in an accident when your insurance is suddenly void because you have undeclared mods?

Hopefully it won't be me or any of the other forum members you hit (or are hit by)

I don't care that you don't really give a stuff about your own safety but it bothers me you can be so cavalier about others.

Andy

i did not mean to sound like the way i did, i was only thinking about my own car in a scene of a small accident involving myself and my car only. i did not at one point think of hitting another car, and if so im sure people could file a claim for me hitting ther car if my insurance doesnt pay up. i usually dont deal with insurance anyway and prefer to pay up myself therefore keeping my dads no claims perfect :) sorry if the alloy falls off and i accidently kill one of you's

yes they can file a claim - they have to sue you! - just imagine if you are involved in a fatal accident (it happens as some forum members will vouch for) who is going to pay all the legal costs when the word gets out that the accident was caused by an unisured driver. My suspicion is that with vehicle seisure and destruction, jail sentences etc your dads no claims bonus would be the least of your worries :(

Andy

I'm sorry if this offends anybody except the person it is aimed at

mr_ace5288 said:
lifes a bitch eh

this kind of crap really pi**es me off.

You come on the forum asking advice on how to perform a major modification on your car yet are too inept or lazy to even read a web site that somebody took the time to post for you. You ignore all the advice offered for whatever reasons and then think that because it's you the law either doesn't apply or even matter.

Well, you arrogant little t**t, it's not just you, this sort of thing affects all of us.

We got hit by an uninsured driver three years ago (they pulled out of a sideroad into the side of our car) luckily nobody ws seriously hurt but it took nearly 2 years to get any sort of settlement. In the meantime we lost our car as it was a write off, lost our no claims bonus and had had to pay all of our out of pocket expenses and claim them back in the small claims court - the moron that hit us offered to pay it back at £5 a week which the court agreed to yet he never paid a penny so we had to pursue the money through an unisured losses scheme.

But of course that wouldn't happen to a spolied brat like you would it? Daddy would probably bail you out - or at least you hope he would.

You've asked for advice yet are still too stupid to listen to it - if I were you I wouldn't waste anybody elses time by asking questions you don't want answers to

Andy

End of rant :)

Last edited:
And we wonder why our insurance premiums are so high :crazy:

Unreal!!!!

Hi
I posted the link to the SCC shop beacuse I'm not willing to supply these bolts to you for wheels I have not seen.
Any modification, whether fitting avantgarde wheels to a classic, or a more involved conversion like that discussed here, should be declared to your insurers. You may find that there is no increase if you have fleet insurance anyway..

Insurance companies wriggle to not pay claims, and it is something just like undeclared wheel fitments that give them cause to..

Chris, you are obviously very knowledgeable, and i think you are wasting your time on this person, most of the forum members here are sensible , considerate people, this guy is obviously not the norm as it were.

He seems to not care about his own safety , nor others, just bodge it up and lets get on with it ..... let him do what he wants , and then when he has a major accident (hopefully not with any of us) and is looking at prison time, big fines, court cases etc we can all sit back with a nice brandy and a cigar and go 'Ahhhhhhhhh.... there you go !'

I think we can see the sort of person he is by the comment to Andy of 'Life's a bitch eh ?'

Silly boy

I am Horrified at this persons attitude to his and other peoples well being. Do we really have to put up with crass stupidity such as this? And he drives a Merc? I thought that all owners of the Marque we adults, only goes to show how wrong you can be.

tee hee - so it wasn't just me then -

I expected the usual backlash and loads of neg rep points :D

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom