Hublot LaFerrari Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My god that's ugly.

Think I'd rather buy a couple of used Ferraris to keep in the garage than that around my wrist.

Ant.

That's just revolting. Might as well strap the £240K to your wrist and slap out the contents of your trousers, that's the only reason things like this exist. Coming next, the Aston Martin polished turd by Bvlgari.

That is one ugly looking watch.

Horrible, it looks like something from one of the Transformer films.

Kenny

That's just revolting. Might as well strap the £240K to your wrist and slap out the contents of your trousers, that's the only reason things like this exist. Coming next, the Aston Martin polished turd by Bvlgari.

Aston Martin have a relationship with JLC.

Par for the course where Hublot are concerned, they really excel in making ugly watches.

The sort of person who would wear that will, I guarantee, sport an achingly, oh-so-trendy beard. :D

I prefer my Omega!

Pete

Can't beat the Casio calculator what from the 80's. Mind you, I had tiny fingers back then. :D

I had a couple of basic Casios many moons ago, oblong ones with, from memory, gold script on the black case. I think they fetch decent money these days....something else I should've hung on to!

Pete

The sort of person who would wear that will, I guarantee, sport an achingly, oh-so-trendy beard. :D

I prefer my Omega!

Pete

Yep and use pomade made from genuine unicorn poo at £10k a tub.

I like it. The engineering skill that goes into handmade watches is incredible. Looks are a personal thing, but the skill of the maker is undeniable.

Agreed it's a tribute to the skill of the maker, but the looks...

It's a watch for the man who has everything

Except taste.

These Hublot are truly ugly.

The only fathomable reason for wearing one is to show off how rich you are. Sadly money doesn't buy taste.

thought it was a padlock initially, no doubt it will sell to people who have more money than sense.

These Hublot are truly ugly.

The only fathomable reason for wearing one is to show off how rich you are. Sadly money doesn't buy taste.

no different than people getting gold plated Mercs and the like, the more rich someone is the higher probability they have even more rotten taste i reckon.

no different than people getting gold plated Mercs and the like, the more rich someone is the higher probability they have even more rotten taste i reckon.

Generally it's new money that do such things

Generally it's new money that do such things
Bang on Stu you're totally correct.

New money , no taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom