Hublot LaFerrari Watch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a monstrosity

Looks like a transformers face
Looks like a cheap Pip Boy
Looks like something out of Guyver

5500V-110A-B148_RV.jpg

Can I have one of these and a lot of change please?

Last edited:
Vacheron one of the best.

I've always loved the VC Overseas but was put off before because it wasn't their in house movement, now they've hugely updated the design and put a brand new in house movement with the skeleton back in, I really want one!!, I also really like the AP Royal Oak Offshore, but that is very model dependant as some of them look as bad as that Hublot!!.

Thread hijack alert!.....sorry, but I do like a nice watch! I've just picked up one of these - bit like the Tag Monza, Polish-made (!), Seagull movement turned through 90deg, a real eye-catcher in my opinion. :D

Pete

Attachments

• Gerlach2.jpg
    Gerlach2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 30
I've always loved the VC Overseas but was put off before because it wasn't their in house movement, now they've hugely updated the design and put a brand new in house movement with the skeleton back in, I really want one!!, I also really like the AP Royal Oak Offshore, but that is very model dependant as some of them look as bad as that Hublot!!.

Didn't know the VC Overseas did not have a in-house movement. AP Royal Oak's are classic Genta design. I think most watch people want a Genta designed watch in their collection.

Thread hijack alert!.....sorry, but I do like a nice watch! I've just picked up one of these - bit like the Tag Monza, Polish-made (!), Seagull movement turned through 90deg, a real eye-catcher in my opinion. :D

Pete

Great watch - Please hijack more [emoji23]

I've just sold my rose gold AP ROO, just on the right side of ostentatious and even people who had zero interest in watches would ask questions about it.

I'd definitely own another one in the future but with the "standard" rubber strap.

I've just sold my rose gold AP ROO, just on the right side of ostentatious and even people who had zero interest in watches would ask questions about it.

I'd definitely own another one in the future but with the "standard" rubber strap.

You have any pics of it?

Didn't know the VC Overseas did not have a in-house movement. AP Royal Oak's are classic Genta design. I think most watch people want a Genta designed watch in their collection.

The VC Overseas used a Piguet movement until this Year where it has had an extensive overhaul and now uses an in house movement with the Geneva Seal, but the price has jumped to about £21k too.

I love the ROO, not sure I'd go for Rose Gold though, I like the newer model stainless steel with the white face or the carbon edition looks pretty damn good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom