Human vs. machine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

t567wab

Car
Vito 122 Sport X
Who's going to win?
Any bets? ;)

[YOUTUBE]_mbdtupCbc4[/YOUTUBE]

Hmm, tricky. That robot probably moves much faster than I would have thought but whether it can cope with the skill of the human is another matter.

I reckon the human but only just.

Not sure what the duel actually entails? Can the human return a single robot serve? Can the 'bot serve and return the human volley?

Can't see it being anything interactive as the 'bot has to be programmed in advance

We still remember Deep Blue vs. Garry Kasparov. And that was almost two decades ago ... but no movement involved.

Can't see it being anything interactive as the 'bot has to be programmed in advance

I can't see that being how this is done. Surely it is more likely to use cameras to watch the ball and then move the bat to suit.

This teaser is produced/sponsored by KUKA, which claimed to be the fastest robot on Earth, think it's obvious the robot would win.

I very much look forward to this match though :thumb:

Skynet V 0.1 Initializing ----- :eek:

or

Unexpected Item in Bagging Area” ------:eek:

the choice is yours?;)

I can't see that being how this is done. Surely it is more likely to use cameras to watch the ball and then move the bat to suit.

Looking at the manufacturer's spec, it controlled via standard teaching pad interface..

Even if it used cameras/sensors they wouldn't pick up spin on the ball which is crucial for returning a shot in table tennis.

Great disappointment. Just an advert...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom