Hunter Hawkeye 4 Wheel Alignment in Stafford - Stafford Tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkII

Car
Mercedes C-Class
Hi Folks,

Just wanted to suggest Stafford Tyres to anyone looking for 4 Wheel Alignment in Stafford or surrounding areas.

I've been meaning to get 'Gerta' checked since I bought her but with other things to do, the wheel alignment had dropped down the list.

Anyway, called in at Stafford Tyres, as they have a Hunter Hawkeye Elite system and discovered that both the front and rear tracking were out - nothing major but better off sorted.

Lots of people seem to think alignment checks are only necessary when they notice a problem (like uneven tyre wear or pulling to the left/right) but a correctly aligned car not only ensures tyres wear more evenly but also offers safer/more predictable handling (than a misaligned or poorly adjusted car) and should really be considered as part of the 'servicing' of the car - so certainly once every couple of years (or after tyre/susp changes of any sort).

The Hunter Hawkeye Elite system provides full 4 wheel alignment information (toe, camber, castor) and is very simple to use, so the check only takes a few minutes and (at Stafford Tyres) is Free of Charge, with any changes being £25 per adjustment.

Before anyone says, I know it's not like a 'proper' race geometry set-up but then I'm just running an everyday car now, so if you're looking for a good 'normal' 4 wheel alignment and are in Stafford or the Staffordshire area then give Stafford Tyres a try.

Stafford Tyres, Gaol Road, Stafford ST16 3AN. T: 01785 256243

For those interested, further details about the Hunter Hawkeye Elite can be found at Hunter Engineering

HTH Mark :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom