Hurry to buy this Cat N..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It does look pants, but it's not even close to the worse I've seen this week and it's only Tuesday.

Not the car, the ad. The ad is horrific. And the pictures, why take a shot of the front of the car with the bonnet popped? Looking like it's been crashed... :doh:

The first ad, the car is a bit :crazy: but nowhere near as bad as that nutter on youtube who did the walk around of his car, crashed it a couple of times, had an extra battery in the boot to cope with all the leaky electrics etc. :D

You are gonna hate me Mike, but apart from the wheels. I don’t think it looks that bad :D
Where does that coolant fluid go? Inside the engine or outside?
Appart from the colour, wheels, illuminated coolant signal and widebody kit everything else looks good. Oh, I don’t like the price as well.

Ouch that’s a fellow forum members car.... :eek:

I know it’s not to everyones taste but it’s certainly something unique, and at least it’s a real AMG underneath :)
As you said its not everyones taste...

well it’s looked worse during it’s life.

I quite like it.

It’s a bit a sad one. No it’s not my kind of thing either but shame to see someone put a lot of effort and no doubt cash into making their car their own. Only for it to end up written off within a short period of putting it back on the road.

Overpriced yes & its not a Black series car or anywhere near one, to me its like these fake watches people buy,why bother ... I like the look of older cars in standard trim, TBH I think as they get older it takes more effort & it shows, guess I'm getting old...

I'm not a huge fan of the aftermarket look usually but I like both cars.

I think the CLK has been done quite tastefully and executed well.

It did look familiar when I first saw it so it comes as no surprise it featured on here before.

Each to their own I guess.

The SL is a bit too much for me these days but if it was a genuine SL65 (of which I have seen on in a slightly darker red previously), I'd be happy with that look. Spoiler is perhaps a bit too large but I like the wheels.

There is a nice C55 estate that comes up in that ad though -

Mercedes C55 amg estate | eBay
Yes those small pics ads on ebay bring up some cars seem to miss..I saw this the other day & thought it looked interesting but maybe a bit dear? I am not sure if the Brabus chip thing is any thing special up a remap ? I think it looks great!
Mercedes Benz E-Class E320 Sport Estate Brabus facelift | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom