I am banning myself,,,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAUNE55

Banned
Car
'01 E55 : '99 E55
It has come to my conclusion that whilst there are many people on here who are normal down to earth people, they are regrettably outnumbered by stuck up Toffs.
Why is talking about football, politics and religion not allowed?
These topics make the world go round, therefore a healthy debate is required, being told that thee subjects are taboo is censorship which plays into the hands of the people that ordinary everyday citizens despise.
I must admit that I thought I was joining a down to earth forum but it seems I have stumbled upon the Tory government website.
Hey I have an open mind, if eating David Camerons **** floats you boat then go for it despite the fact he will **** on you. ( Try not to cream your jeans)
So by all means continue to **** yourselves off and knock one out to your favourite picture of DC.
On that note I bid you all farewell, once again sorry to the normal people, but blame the **** head toffs.
Brian.. Go forth and multiply if you can manage.

The reason that those subjects are banned, is because they normally end up in slagging matches.
Seeing as you no longer wish to participate in this forum and with an outburst like that, let me assist you in leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom