I am Ling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LING

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
A5 Cab, Zil 131 6x6, Black Taxi, Ferret, Transit Tourneo, Merc Vito, old pink Mini, Swift camper van
Hello, Mercedes fans!!! I am Ling.

I own LINGsCARS and have noticed loads of people visiting my website from this forum... so have decided to join and support with advertising. And opinions :)))

I am not a delicate flower and don't take stupid people very well, so everyone is warned :) But I am very lovely to intelligent people, so I hope to have a good time here.

I'm a big fan of Mercedes, but at the moment drive an Audi A5 Cab. But I intend to get an SLK later this year.

I own a pet Dalek. And a nuclear rocket truck. And a small tank.

What else do you need to know? I like flashing websites. I like karaoke. I like chicken feet. I like my customers and my customers like me.

Tra-la-la.

Ling, from Gateshead (via Chengdu).

ling-mad.gif

Hahaha, that was 2007. Long time ago. Since then I have had a run in with Bannatyne, after I fed him bad figures with the BBC, to kick him off.

Ling

Welcome to MBClub Ling.

I think you're the closest we have to a celebrity member!! :)

Welcome Ling.

Some very funny bits on your website... :D

What a character

Welcome to the forum.

kung hei fat choi

Have a wonderful New Year this weekend.

So from no where, no provenance on here, no sweating away on the tools to forum sponsor. Still if it keeps the forum going.

Welcome aboard Ling.

I was expecting to see cold corporate communications when I visited your website. Flashing pages are for children. But wow! somehow I just totally love it!

So from no where, no provenance on here, no sweating away on the tools to forum sponsor.

Ling leases cars, nothing else.

I think we all know of Ling and her business.

She has seen traffic from here and her business acumen knows she should have a presence where the traffic comes from.

You'd advertise your own business in a newspaper if you saw people of your demograph reading it. Smart woman.

Ling leases cars, nothing else.

I think we all know of Ling and her business.

She has seen traffic from here and her business acumen knows she should have a presence where the traffic comes from.

You'd advertise your own business in a newspaper if you saw people of your demograph reading it. Smart woman.

Didn't know her 'till tonight. Do now and as I say welcome. Not the heartiest I agree but welcome anyway.

Welcome to the forum.

kung hei fat choi

That's bloody Cantonese hahahaha. :)

But, luckily, I understand it. Same to you.

Ling

What lease rate could you get me on a CLS shooting brake with a teak floor? White, AMG sport kit, black interior, privacy glass, normal sunroof, no COMAND. Nothing else other than Iridium silver will be considered.

What lease rate could you get me on a CLS shooting brake with a teak floor? White, AMG sport kit, black interior, privacy glass, normal sunroof, no COMAND. Nothing else other than Iridium silver will be considered.

Make your mind up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom