I assume no ones busy at work !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul

Car
2011 E220
I cant help noticing that this afternoon the forum was quite busy with lots of postings going on, yet this evening things seem slack :confused: .

So I have come to two possible answers:

1) Work was slack so you had a look at the site.

2) The wife moans when your browsing the site in the evening instead of spending quality time with her (My wifes words not mine) hence why even though work was busy, its better to get nagged by the boss rather than the wife!

Yes I answered number 2 aswell
:( .

Work!!! Argh!! You may have put a hex on the first French GTG with that word Paul. I have to go away on the 21st and won't be back until the 3rd of July! Didn't see this one coming.
Now I have a rather good bottle of wine with your name on it so we have to figure some way of getting it to you. If you are arriving down here at a reasonably civilized time I could meet you at the Agde autoroute exit and give it to you.
You could call me as you pass the Sete exit then I would go and wait for you at the Agde exit, what d you think?

Bob

Thanks Bob, You will have prob' a better idea of our arrival time. We should start out on the Autoroute around 22:00hrs and as mentioned intend to keep at around 90mph. Obviously we will have to stop a few times.

So your suggestion would be fine with me, certainly be nice to meet you.

Hi Paul,

With a few stops I doubt you will be here before 8am. As you leave the Montpellier toll booth call me, I will then go and wait for you at the Agde/Pezenas exit which is the second after Montpellier.
The wine will be worth the stop believe me!
Looking forward to seeing you.

Bob

Originally posted by Motard
Hi Paul,

I will then go and wait for you at the Agde/Pezenas exit which is the second after Montpellier.
The wine will be worth the stop believe me!
Looking forward to seeing you.

Bob
According to my map that is Jct 34 on the A9 is that correct and are the Jct's numbered like here in blighty.

Work, Urrrgh horrible word Im at home at the mo just came in out of the sun for a drink and check up on my downloads that are running.Think I'll be watching the Transporter tonight.

LOL

Paul,

It is Junction 34 and yes they are numbered as in UK.
I will expect a call from you on the morning of the 20th. Call me as you leave Montpellier in case I am sleeping off the night before!

Bob

Thanks mate, still be a mini-mini GTG then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom