I BOUGHT A C63 BLACK SERIES! My Dream AMG Trio - Shmee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skd884

MB Enthusiast
Car
c180 w204
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well he’s certainly enthusiastic and knows his stuff. Vanity project I guess but if you can afford it why not! Not a fan of the wings on those black series though, look like something from Ripspeed! I know they’re supposed to look more track like but something with a bit more design flair would be more fitting IMO. Thinking of the Porsche whale tail or duck tail or even the old Ford RS double wings as examples with a bit more design input.

I can't stand that whore :mad:
Don't know exactly what it is about him

Yeah it's called Jealousy perhaps.

He was a member on here until people started bad mouthing him.

Check out his interviews on the late break show last week and he talks about all the hate he gets.

He probably is a nice guy in real life but his internet persona is very:

"Hii guyzzz I'm Shmeee, hellooooo
blablablablablablablablabla
Chi yerzzzzz....."

I can't stand that whore :mad:
Don't know exactly what it is about him
'Smarmy' I think would be a great word to describe him. Every single video he makes feels like he is subliminally 'rubbing it in', I noticed he has also just started describing one of his storage locations as the 'Schmu-seum' - its only one step from there to talking about himself in the third person. Not a good look.

Check out his interviews on the late break show last week and he talks about all the hate he gets.
I guarantee you its not jealousy.
He may well be a nice guy, but he comes across as a complete c0ck in his videos

Not jealously - but there's a way of making content that doesn't portray you as being entitled and better than everyone else, people in this country don't react too well to that. Plenty of other wealthy creators manage to be gracious in the way they do their videos, Harry Metcalfe for one.

In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, he has said on many of his interviews that all of the hate only comes from the UK audence.

Shmee is a character, check his interview from earlier this week which he explains it all:

He is abit over the top but he has some fantastic cars and he talks about the shmeee seum as he is making that facility into a museum fair play to him i say

He probably is a nice guy in real life but his internet persona is very:

"Hii guyzzz I'm Shmeee, hellooooo
blablablablablablablablabla
Chi yerzzzzz....."
Exactly.
He's a tool

In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, he has said on many of his interviews that all of the hate only comes from the UK audence.

Shmee is a character, check his interview from earlier this week which he explains it all:

That isn't true of everyone - as I said above, the presenting style and attitude of the person creating the content has a huge bearing on how they are seen by the public. I follow a number of car people on YT, some wealthy, some not but without exception, none of them have the teeth-grindingly irritating style of Shmee....

In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, …
True.

Drive a nice car in other countries and typically I‘ve been given a thumbs up or a ‘nice car’ comment from people.

In the UK from non-enthusiasts, typical comments like ‘I bet that drinks fuel’ or ‘woah the tyres must cost a bloody fortune on that!’, plus the aerial gets stolen or the paintwork keyed etc.. We unfortunately have some very nasty social under-currents in this country.

True.

Drive a nice car in other countries and typically I‘ve been given a thumbs up or a ‘nice car’ comment from people.

In the UK from non-enthusiasts, typical comments like ‘I bet that drinks fuel’ or ‘woah the tyres must cost a bloody fortune on that!’, plus the aerial gets stolen or the paintwork keyed etc.. We unfortunately have some very nasty social under-currents in this country.
I actually don't really mind schmee but totally get the comments above about why people don't like him. That said, I don't actually watch him, which maybe says a lot!
As above, Harry metcalfe is the perfect example of someone who is fairly wealthy, with several very nice cars, but I bet you'd be extremely hard pushed to find haters..... car people or not.

Very good interview.
Although not a fan of Johnny either 😉🤣

Shmee is a persona possibly explains it better.
Tim Burton the man behind Shmee is a pretty decent bloke. Not rising to the taunts is something a few more could do with learning.
He got off to a good start - and made the best of it. Self made, not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Possibly something else some people would benefit from knowing.

I love the way he triggers some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom