I BOUGHT A C63 BLACK SERIES! My Dream AMG Trio - Shmee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, he has said on many of his interviews that all of the hate only comes from the UK audence.

Shmee is a character, check his interview from earlier this week which he explains it all:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Just watched that interview (thanks for sharing). Seems an all round nice/good guy. Typical of the keyboard worriers that’d almost certainly never say these things face to face. To resort to personal attacks and name calling is somewhat pathetic.

Just watched that interview (thanks for sharing). Seems an all round nice/good guy. Typical of the keyboard worriers that’d almost certainly never say these things face to face. To resort to personal attacks and name calling is somewhat pathetic.
I’ll definitely be using keyboard worriers soon!

Just watched that interview (thanks for sharing). Seems an all round nice/good guy. Typical of the keyboard warriors that’d almost certainly never say these things face to face. To resort to personal attacks and name calling is somewhat pathetic.

Hi , I can remember the following remarks in the UK

Boss has a new Rolls , worker says must make sure he does not get another one.

American Worker

Boss has new Rolls Royce , how can I get one of those cars.

Jealousy springs to mind on some of the comments made in some post made.

I admire him. He’s clearly very clever (as the video confirms), and has done very well for himself. Good for him, genuinely.

However, I find his presenting style very irritating and repetitive.. he reminds me of UK version of Hoovie…

I admire him. He’s clearly very clever (as the video confirms), and has done very well for himself. Good for him, genuinely.
Agreed. The JS interview also shows just how hard he works at it.

However, I find his presenting style very irritating and repetitive.. he reminds me of UK version of Hoovie…
But memorable. How many of all the other 'blokey' vloggers come to mind? Not many (any?) - they are instantly forgettable and in internetland presence is everything.

Yep, that we are talking about him confirms that.

The blokes a ****. Couldn’t care less how much money he’s got as I’m very happy with what I have but don’t see the point in the “look at me” videos.

Seriously? Fred was a working class legend...
I really don't know why, I took a dislike to him when I was a child and never changed my view.

Over the years I have met a number of people like him and found them all to be hard work.

Plenty of haters here, work harder/smarter in your next life and you could also have a car collection on par with Tims.
Its not about hating and I personally don't 'hate' him, I just happen to find him irritating (as lots of people do, evidently). Ultimately we are free to our own opinion of the man, no matter how much of a 'great bloke' people say he is, there are those of us who simply don't like him, i'm sure there are people who don't like me, I couldn't care less and i'm sure he doesn't either!

I also happen to have a very comfortable lifestyle and work plenty hard enough thanks, besides, I don't want 20 or 30 cars, not like I can drive more than 1 at a time anyway. Sure if collection cars is your bag, go for it, but its not for me....

I really don't know why, I took a dislike to him when I was a child and never changed my view.

Over the years I have met a number of people like him and found them all to be hard work.
Fair enough, I never met him so only have his 'jolly Northerner' TV persona to go on - admittedly I did hear that he was a bit of a c**t to his ex-wife so you probably have a point :rolleyes:

The blokes a ****. Couldn’t care less how much money he’s got as I’m very happy with what I have but don’t see the point in the “look at me” videos.

Pure Jealousy, nothing more. Typical British attitude of hating someone more successful than yourself.

People happliy insult him from the safety of their keyboards. He was a member on here until people started insulting him.

I wonder if he returned and started insulting some of you guys, would you be reporting the posts? find it unacceptable? of course.

Last edited:
Pure Jealousy, nothing more. Typical British attitude of hating someone more successful than yourself.

People happliy insult him from the safety of their keyboards. He was a member on here until people started insulting him.

I wonder if he returned and started insulting some of you guys, would you be reporting the posts? find it unacceptable? of course.
Far far from it my friend. Not jealous in the slightest just don’t like the “look at me videos” that him and countless others post on the internet day after day.
And as for reporting folks for insulting me on an Internet forum,well that’s never gonna happen either. Couldn’t care less what faceless folk who I will probably never ever meet think of me as I am genuinely happy with who I am and what I’ve got and if that bothers them that much that it makes their piss boil then that’s their problem not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom