I BOUGHT A C63 BLACK SERIES! My Dream AMG Trio - Shmee

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd advise people to watch the Late Brake Show videos of him when he is being himself. The Schmee routine is an online persona he uses so he can separate himself from his work world of Schmee150 and his private life.

I am beginning to like him and appreciate his business model which he has worked hard on and took risks to get where he is now. It would be nice to get his AMG collection out somewhere so a few of us could chat to him and look around his cars and he look around ours.

I'd advise people to watch the Late Brake Show videos of him when he is being himself. The Schmee routine is an online persona he uses so he can separate himself from his work world of Schmee150 and his private life.

I am beginning to like him and appreciate his business model which he has worked hard on and took risks to get where he is now. It would be nice to get his AMG collection out somewhere so a few of us could chat to him and look around his cars and he look around ours.

I linked it on the first page :)

Reactions: Yex
Pure Jealousy, nothing more. Typical British attitude of hating someone more successful than yourself.

People happliy insult him from the safety of their keyboards. He was a member on here until people started insulting him.

I wonder if he returned and started insulting some of you guys, would you be reporting the posts? find it unacceptable? of course.
I can assure you that with me at least, there is absolutely zero jealousy.
I do not watch his irritating videos, but I will admit, I've seen two videos recently where seems to be pretty OK, and not the irritating plonker.
One is the link you posted, the other is one about viewing his car collection with the same presenter.
Yes he's been very successful so far in life, and has a fair bit of money as a result, you can only respect that.

However, it does not change my opinion of the plonker version.

I wonder if he returned and started insulting some of you guys, would you be reporting the posts? find it unacceptable? of course.
Couldn't care less

Last edited:
I really don't get this conflation of people not liking someone's character with jealousy. It seems rather presumptuous and narrow minded to me.

Everyone has people who will like and dislike them based on their character. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with jealousy.

Far far from it my friend. Not jealous in the slightest just don’t like the “look at me videos” that him and countless others post on the internet day after day.
And as for reporting folks for insulting me on an Internet forum,well that’s never gonna happen either. Couldn’t care less what faceless folk who I will probably never ever meet think of me as I am genuinely happy with who I am and what I’ve got and if that bothers them that much that it makes their piss boil then that’s their problem not mine.
Hi , well why watch the videos then ?

Hi , well why watch the videos then ?
The title of the actual thread didn’t have the fact it was his video in it at first so was genuinely looking to see if it was one of the regulars off here.

I find him too preachy at times, and he annoys me when he goes way over the top with some of his survival skills. I know he does it for effect and that's his persona. But i much prefer Ray Mears. I saw Ray give a talk on photography - he's a photography nut and just seems a really decent chap, and way more knowledgeable than Bear without the added showbiz. Funnily enough i only read the other day that he hates Bear Grylls!

Saying that one of the funniest things ive seen was when Jonathan Ross did that survival episode with Bear. But that was more about Jonathan Ross!

I find him too preachy at times, and he annoys me when he goes way over the top with some of his survival skills. I know he does it for effect and that's his persona. But i much prefer Ray Mears. I saw Ray give a talk on photography - he's a photography nut and just seems a really decent chap, and way more knowledgeable than Bear without the added showbiz. Funnily enough i only read the other day that he hates Bear Grylls!

Saying that one of the funniest things ive seen was when Jonathan Ross did that survival episode with Bear. But that was more about Jonathan Ross!
Ray Mears is a legend!

In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, he has said on many of his interviews that all of the hate only comes from the UK audence.

Shmee is a character, check his interview from earlier this week which he explains it all:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Not sure wealth is the main driver for everyone. That remove before race guy seems reasonably wealthy and I completely dig his content. I've watched a few Shmee videos and the guy didn't make much of an impression on me but the RBR guy who seems to own a lot of cars just comes across really well and makes fabulous videos in comparison.

In the UK people with wealth/fancy cars are actively hated, he has said on many of his interviews that all of the hate only comes from the UK audence.

Shmee is a character, check his interview from earlier this week which he explains it all:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks, I really enjoyed that! I think I’d prefer to watch Tim than Shmee, he is fascinating to listen to... But each to their own, Shmee must work for many viewers - 1 billion views!

The OP is sulking for all the different reasons than everyone in this thread ;-)

The blokes a ****. Couldn’t care less how much money he’s got as I’m very happy with what I have but don’t see the point in the “look at me” videos.
Without Shmee (and others like him) I would never have seen or known what it’s like to drive these types of cars.

Same mileage same seller I just wounded

That’s interesting. It’s the same car.

“Private plate reads BL12ACK”. According to the eBay advert description.

£129,950 is a good price.

Not that good if it's been returned i new it was the same car 🙂

Definitely odd because Shmee posted a picture of the car on YouTube only 3 days ago. The picture was of him collecting the car last month, but he posted it just on Saturday.

As i said above, his is on 18k now, this one is on 17k.

They have different plates, as Shmees is on SH62MEE, they are simply trying to sell another one with the same plate again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom