I.C.E. multimedia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RJIF

Car
'97 C-Class 230k Sport
dont know if anyones looking for anything like this as xmas has just passed but www.MOTOR-WORLD.co.uk are selling : SEVIC - In dash DVD,TV,CD & RADIO(SINGLE DIN/MOTORISED SCREEN) systems FOR BARGIN PRICE OF £349.99. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and it works a treat,ive looked around and its roughly the cheapest on the market.check out www.SEVIC.com for full spec. :)

see there's a USB port on one of the other audio head units. Neat.

did you look at the In-dash unit and if you did what do you think of it?

even tho its an unknown brand, but it has DVD and tv and its flip up.

not sure what the quality will be like.

you can pick up Alpine flip up screens 2nd hand on ebay for abt £300-£350, but that doesnt include tv or dvd!!

so yeah sounds good overall for an all round system!, doubt if the quality will be there tho, esp sound wise.

i can see your view on quality and agree that as an entry level unit visually it doesn't provide superior quality graphics but for £350 it does a fair job, instead of spending who knows how long trying to find more like £2000-2500+ for a top of the range product. it can be £250+ for dvd units just to play in the back seats with this you can just add screens which can be picked up dirt cheap these days, so all passengers get enjoyment & the sound is really quite reasonable, i like it loud and this unit copes well overall. if your around at the feb gtg you can have a look & listen. :)

totally agree, not dissing it at all, bargain for the amount of features it has on it!!

I am going to try my best to attend the feb GTG, you can have a look and hear at my setup then as well if you like! :) it would be nice to see yours too,so offer accepted :)

that sounds good and fair,i hope ill see you there and chat some more about the fine art of i.c.e. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom