i can always dream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or you could wrap yours, like the one in the add!

That just looks awful .

Yet another bland shade of grey , and those dreadful blacked out windows which just ruin the look of so many cars with clear at the front ( as required by law ) then black at the back making the car look like two halves joined together .

The owners must imagine themselves to be 'celebrities' or master criminals trying to hide from the public gaze - just looks daft .

Why would anyone pay £30+ for a car that has been wrapped , FWIW i see wrapping a motor as a way of hiding something , or is it just me :dk:

It was originally Black , which looks really nice if in tip top condition and i do agree that the blacked out windows look naff.

Kenny

Thirty odd quid sounds about right to me :D

Looks alright to me, quite a few E63 members on here have theirs wrapped and the results look stunning

Why would anyone pay £30+ for a car that has been wrapped , FWIW i see wrapping a motor as a way of hiding something , or is it just me :dk:

It was originally Black , which looks really nice if in tip top condition and i do agree that the blacked out windows look naff.

Kenny

IIRC there's a member here that had his C63 wrapped. Not sure who it was but the car was only a few weeks old at the time.

It looked stunning too.

IIRC there's a member here that had his C63 wrapped. Not sure who it was but the car was only a few weeks old at the time.

It looked stunning too.

Different wrapping your own car to your own personal taste , but buying a wrapped car without "before + during" pics would not be for me.

Knowing my luck i would remove it and end up with a Polo Harlequin , remember them :doh:

Kenny

The only Harleyquinn I like is the girl out of 'Suicide Squad' :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That was owned by someone on here - can't remember who though :doh:

Rumour was that they were an April fools joke advert.
There were so many queries about them that they decide to produce them like that.

Seems that way. From '96.

2012-1996-polo-harlequin-ad.jpg

I was looking into this car as finding an E63 estate is blimmin hard. The spec wasn't overly great and I messaged the guy to find out where the car was wrapped and he said he didnt know it was done before he purchased it (I wrap cars as a sideline so would be colour changing whatever one I buy as I find merc colours fairly boring considering such a lairy motor!). Advert text seemed a bit unprofessional so I walked away! Ended buying another E63 estate from a main dealer at the weekend! Boring silver but a great safe base for a colour change!

Did that one in the advert reach its reserve at 30k?

Agreed with the buying a car wrapped thing, personally I wouldn't do it without firstly finding out where it was done, plus would want to see photos of before, during and after the wrap.

Seems that way. From '96.

2012-1996-polo-harlequin-ad.jpg

The great thing about those , much like a German police car , was that you could replace / spray individual panels without worrying about matching to adjacent ones :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom