I cant find a 202 carbon dash trim kit.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blackpool202

ive found quite a few to be honest but i cant find one with the part under the centre vents that has the switchs in for the rear headrests and esr etc, has anyone else had this problem.

Have you tried ebay, i remember seeing one on there a while back.

theres none i can see on ebay as i can see at present, ive found a nuber of websites that sell them, but even thou they have a few versions of it they all seem to miss this panel across the top, and they are alot more expensive than i presumed they would be, cheapest ive seen is 92 pounds, thanks for the reply buddy

Im sure someone else will know on herer where you might be able to get what your looking for. Its a good idea to keep an eye on ebay, you never know when what youre looking for might pop up at a bargain price!

Im sure someone else will know on herer where you might be able to get what your looking for. Its a good idea to keep an eye on ebay, you never know when what youre looking for might pop up at a bargain price!

As everyone else has said ebay seems to be the best place. I've been looking myself for facelift W203 but so far the quality seems crap, but i don't want to pay the £2,000 that Kleemann want. The search goes on.

Have you tried any mercedes breakers? Mercman etc.?Might have some joy there.

I saw one earlier, but it was attached to my dash and i quite like it where it is........ sorry! :D

Will post if any crop up on ebay. Alternative would be to put the thin carbon sheeting onto what you already have?

If done well (and in moderation!) this stuff can look good.

Have you tried any mercedes breakers? Mercman etc.?Might have some joy there.

I saw one earlier, but it was attached to my dash and i quite like it where it is........ sorry! :D

Will post if any crop up on ebay. Alternative would be to put the thin carbon sheeting onto what you already have?

If done well (and in moderation!) this stuff can look good.

The CF vinyl sheet i have is going on my grille. I don't think that it would look that good replacing all the 'alli' i have at the mo. Would much prefer something bit better quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom