I can't help...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally Posted by whitenemesis
Always glance back to check it's locked (auto-folding mirrors are a god send!)
On my return, a quick circuit of the car, look at tyres and along the flanks for any "dings" - All ok, sigh of relief.

Open the door, climb in and SMILE
smile.gif

Are you sure you are not my long lost twin ? ? ? ? :eek: :D :bannana:

that's it exactly - I do the very same!

... looking back at my car when I park it up! I tend to look back at least twice, admiringly :)

When I come back I also walk round it to check any marks etc. since leaving it.

Am I the only one ...

Glad I am not the only one :rock:

Not too worried about scratches and dings (its already collected a couple in 18 years) but I enjoy a quick backwards glance when walking away, and have been known to back track a couple of streets to check if its locked - I have severe problems with lock amnesia....

I also confess to occassionally enjoying being a passenger (front and back) as it gives a different perspective on the wonder that is the C124 orion grey interior :D

Ade

Not too worried about scratches and dings (its already collected a couple in 18 years) but I enjoy a quick backwards glance when walking away,

Ade

There's nothing like looking back at it when it's just been washed and waxed...

My anti-social parking normally enough to ensure that nothing parks next to me.

Failed last night, got back late from a site visit in Scouser Land and headed to the chip shop.

Some tattooed individual parked literally two inches from me.

A bit of maneuvering sorted that one...

Still I had made it back from Bootle with all my wheels, so that was a relief..

Glad I am not the only one doing all this :D - my wife thinks I am nuts!!!
Does anyone else drive slowly, looking at your reflection against shop windows/reflective mirror like doors etc? :p :devil:

Ah...Imeant the reflection of the car...and I do think that the S211 is a beautiful car!..., hell I've got one :)

when i come in from a drive i stroke the front of GFP2 and say "good boy, good boy"

then give GFP3 an oquard look and growl at him

Now it's getting a little weird...

What did the "voices" tell you that GFP3 had done to merit such treatment? :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guilty as charged ...

Am always convinced my car is dirty and not shiny .... but when I approach it from a distance think ... she shines well.....

I too was keyed this year and it has made me paranoid...

... looking back at my car when I park it up! I tend to look back at least twice, admiringly :)
Am I the only one ...

Yep. But that may be because we've never seen your car when parked..

Guilty as charged ...

Am always convinced my car is dirty and not shiny .... but when I approach it from a distance think ... she shines well.....

I too was keyed this year and it has made me paranoid...

Bet it made your eyes water as well...:D

Glad I am not the only one doing all this :D - my wife thinks I am nuts!!!
Does anyone else drive slowly, looking at your reflection against shop windows/reflective mirror like doors etc? :p :devil:

Yes!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom