I despair (part 2) ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why should you notice? its not like you need to look out of the window

If she was waiting at a level crossing - that sort of suggests there was a train coming!! And she still thought she'd drive down the railway line?! :crazy:

Maybe the old game "Simon says..." has been updated to "Tom Tom says..." :D

Mine wanted me to drive into a field today possibly so I could feed the cows :rolleyes: Needless to say I ignored it and fed the ducks when I got to where I was going instead.

Mine wanted me to drive into a field today possibly so I could feed the cows :rolleyes: Needless to say I ignored it and fed the ducks when I got to where I was going instead.
There's a stretch of the M1 north of Leeds where the road must have recently been re-routed. Everytime I go through COMAND tells me to head due North. Let's hope this woman never goes that way or else she'll go through a fence and into a ditch!!

Why would she notice.....the state of some of the roads these days.....:eek:

:D :D Perhaps she will be allowed to attend a 14 day all expenses paid GPS navigational course at a local 5 star hotel?

Nice one Howard,

Regards
John

:D :D Perhaps she will be allowed to attend a 14 day all expenses paid GPS navigational course at a local 5 star hotel?

Nice one Howard,

Regards
John

...MMMMUST............NNNNOT.........BITE............ :p

People these days... I cant believe that...

Now do as you are told or ELSE!!!!!

Talk about casting the first stone, none of us ever make or made a mistake?:D :D

I can't help thinking both the reporting of this event and the actions of the local law enforcement might have been different if rather than being an old lady in a Ford it was a young man in a Mercedes. :rolleyes:

PLEASE a little charity folks, she is obviously suffering from that rare medical condition "Mark Thatcher Syndrome"

The Darwin awards **almost** had a surefire winner for 2007 if the train had been a little closer. But it was obviously her lucky day.
I can agree we all do stupid things (I did a stupid thing over the weekend) but most of them don't make the national news, teletext and so on! Was it a woman's or a man's voice that told her to make the turn - that's what I want to know!
Les

PLEASE a little charity folks, she is obviously suffering from that rare medical condition "Mark Thatcher Syndrome"
:D I thought he went OFF the rails :devil: :)

Anyone can get lost on a rally :rolleyes: :D

Regards,
John

Nother one for Howard's collection

Talk about casting the first stone, none of us ever make or made a mistake?:D :D

Hopefully this link will work?

Regards
John

Sheesh!!

Exer thought that the sat nav programmers have a sense of humour somewhere in there?

Or is it Marvin the paranoid android setting the car to self distruct maybe?

There was an incident in 1999 when a german couple drove into a lake in their BMW 7 series because the road used a ferry service to cross the lake and the navigation system didn't explicitly instruct them to stop if the ferry wasn't waiting at the slipway. :crazy:

Brilliant, i'm sure the world can go without them in the gene pool anyway :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom