I don't believe it ................billhooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
Loaded my kayak on the roof earlier and couldn't quite reach the restraining strap. Opened rear door , stood on the sill and reached over with my right hand whilst my left elbow was pressed against the side of the roof above the rear door. When I got down I noticed a neat 25mm dent where my elbow had been aaaarģgggggggggggggggggggggggggg .

Oops 😱 Easily done, time to get some professional help

Loaded my kayak on the roof earlier and couldn't quite reach the restraining strap. Opened rear door , stood on the sill and reached over with my right hand whilst my left elbow was pressed against the side of the roof above the rear door. When I got down I noticed a neat 25mm dent where my elbow had been aaaarģgggggggggggggggggggggggggg .
Paintless dent removal. They will do it your house/office.

My experience of trying to fix dents yourself is that you'll only make it worse!

My experience of trying to fix dents yourself is that you'll only make it worse!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OP - sorry to hear about the damage, it's infuriating when you damage your own pride and joy.

Or you may then have a sink plunger dent to contend with!

If it went in that easy I guess the metal must be fairly thin....so it should pop out with either a bit of suction or a little pressure from the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom