I dont believe ...rear wash wipe gremlins again!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonm

Car
...a rental..not saying what !
Aaagghh, water feed has come off again (2003 C class estate) , and no doubt I'm going to break some more bits/pieces gettin the trim panel back on again.:devil::devil:

O/K, so any hints as to how to stop the bloomin thing coming off agains (zip ties don't work!!)

cheers

You're not alone! Read my posts here and on t'other side about the problems I've had with W203 rear washer - and the location of the various connections that come apart.
I had a suggestion about superglue to back up the tiewraps. I'll almost certainly do that when I finally get around to fixing the connection behind the glovebox, but I'm a bit leary of doing the one in the tailgate or the one in the rear offside storage locker until I've done the awkward ******* behind the glovebox. At least the rest are relatively easy to get at, but I'm concerned that, if I make those too strong, it'll always be the glovebox one that fails (the swine that needs the centre console and glovebox removed to get at adequately!!)
Another option that crossed my mind was heat shrink tubing - used a lot in radio controlled models.
One thing I found out for sure - it's not worth asking MB customer services - they make a chocolate fireguard look really useful....
If you crack the problem, please post how - there are quite a few folk here and on t'other side who've suffered the same problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom