I finally got one! My first AMG - a CLS55 :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buffy d

Car
2009 Supercharged E92 M3, 1998 BMW E39 540i
After spending years researching CLS55s but the time never being right to actually buy one, I've finally got my hands on one :D You may recognise it as a forum car, having previously been owned by two other users and so it's once again remained in the fold!

I collected it on Tuesday and had a 4-hour drive home from Crewe to Kent to get acquainted with it, took it for a blast yesterday to get more of a feel for it and then spent today giving it a thorough wash :)

It's now the third V8 on my fleet and the second supercharged one, and I am absolutely over the moon with it :D It's exactly what I wanted as my supercharged E92 M3 is absolutely ballistic and an intense drive and so I wanted something completely different to that, and the CLS55 is perfect :)

It needs a bit of TLC as there are a few things that need sorting on it and, as a serial modifier, I already have some upgrades planned as I am unable to leave any of my cars stock :D I am really looking forward to getting stuck into everything and really enjoying CLS55 ownership :)

Attachments

• CLS55 small.jpg
    CLS55 small.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 74
Very nice.
Head to MSL Birmingham when its time to modify it.

Oh yes, I already know what I would like to have done :D Just wanting to take my time and space out my mods so as not to bankrupt myself within the first month of ownership, lol!

^ Let me guess.
77/83mm pulley, remap, bigger intercooler, secondary cat and resonator delete?:banana:

^ Let me guess.
77/83mm pulley, remap, bigger intercooler, secondary cat and resonator delete?:banana:
Yes! :D Although it already has the resonator delete but not the secondary cat delete - it's far too quiet for my tastes (my M3 is very loud :D) and so I want to get the cat delete done locally as it won't break the bank and will tide me over until I am ready to commit to the other mods :)

One of the best cars I ever had. Look after the blue baby ...

Very nice.

I know the car from this forum too actually and I've seen it was for sale for a while.

It's a nice colour combo and certainly not common at all.

However, more importantly, it looks like it has been looked after which is the best news.

Congrats!

Yes, i remember the first owner taking delivery ( C240Sport97 ) You have certainly got a great car,:thumb: much prefer the Original body style than all the Facelift versions :mad:

It’s one of my favourite colour combinations. Stunning car 👌🏻

Beautiful looking car and amazing colour. Congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom