I found this over on the BMW forums

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That reminds me, I must pick up some of that squirty cream tomorrow for the trifle. Many thanks!

I've got ask, "massive pustulent eruptions" has to be a bit of a weird google search.

Don't you think?

WHAT. THE. F_CK.

I managed to stomach Human Centipede II - but that?

Now that was a surprise at how much she got out of that.

At most, you would have thought the volume of the lump you could see, but that was a stealth tardis.

Impressive stuff but I bet that room stinks now from all that decaying white blood cell matter.

Choice!

I've got ask, "massive pustulent eruptions" has to be a bit of a weird google search.

Don't you think?

Yes - now that that video's almost viral (look at the amount of hits), I'm wondering this - when the video was posted, someone would have had to see it to share it. How did that person find that video? What was (s)he searching for? And, for heavens sake, why?!

...and what sort of person videos it and then thinks "..this is really great, I'll put it on youtube"

I had an underarm sebaceous cyst which was seriously unpleasant when it burst, but that is just leagues ahead. Of course, by not removing the walls of the cyst it will merely re-fill again....

Of course, by not removing the walls of the cyst it will merely re-fill again....

I wonder if sometimes that is what they want as that seemed to be like a family event for them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom