I give up!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:rolleyes: The simple answer to this one would be to ban motor racing as being too dangerous, then there wouldn't be any worries about pit wall celebration accidents.:wallbash:
I am surprised XR etc havent yet decided that F1 uses too much fuel and should be stopped. But I would like to see them try and then the fans would just "deal" with them

Yep......this is my honest view.....

"It time that the 99% of us that are not offended by the slightest bloody thing stop bending over backwards for the 1% that are.....they are the people with the problem.....not the rest of us"

I'm offended by this view (regardless of its honesty) because I'm multi-spectral.

This is because it assumes that at any point of time I am only associated with either the '99%' or '1%' - which is distinctly binary.

I think it would be better if people and their views are identified as being on a on a multidimensional spectra.

As I'm also fluid in my opinion then I'm actually DMSV as I have a dynamic multi-dimensional spectral vector.

( If you get enough DMSV people in a room then you actually can have a form of brownian opinion motion. This can be used to influence cultural advancement of society by configuring the room as the core of an infinite incredulity drive.)

Going to see Saracens play later. The game is against Exeter who are probably best known as Exeter Chiefs.

This was until a couple of people who probably aren’t even chiefs got offended.
Him, I could be wrong by Exeter Chiefs have dropped the head gear !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom